Are you ready to GET ON BOARD?
What is a Workplace Champion?
A Workplace Champion is a one-year position replacing ECC- Employee Campaign Coordinators. A Workplace Champion will be the first point of contact and the official United Way liaison for their organization.
Previously, we have focused on campaigns within the workplace. In 2021, we want to focus on the partnership with our local employers. This includes providing community updates, employee resources, and working together to build a better Lakelands for all.
This is a great volunteer opportunity for employees to gain insight into the United Way and the Lakelands Community. It is also an excellent opportunity for emerging leaders to learn and engage with their peers.
Looking for Resources?
Currently available in the public folder:
- 2021 Digital (or print) Pledge Form
- Campaign Video (short version, see full version above)
- Employee Campaign Data Sheet
- Student Supply Drive Fundraiser
- Medical Supply Closet Flyer
- CredibleMind Flyer
- SingleCare Card
- SingleCare Flyer
- ESG Rental and Utility Assistance Flyer
- VITA Information
- 211 Poster
- United Way of the Lakelands FAQ