Interested in volunteering?
Want to learn a new skill while helping others?
Contact Jilisa Cade at to learn more!



Click here for a printable list of what to bring to the VITA site.

  • Picture ID for individual and spouse.
  • Original Social Security/Medicare card for all persons to be listed on a tax return or an ITIN card for those without Social Security card.
  • Birth dates of all persons listed on the tax return.
  • Any documentation received from IRS, including Child Tax Credit and Stimulus letters
  • All wage and earnings statements, for example, W-2 Form, Social Security Income (SSI), Pensions, Annuities, Unemployment Compensation, etc.
  • Any interest and dividend statements (any Form 1099s).
  • Copy of last year’s federal and state tax returns (if available).
  • Documentation supporting a claim to a dependent exemption due to dependents receiving support from multiple taxpayers (divorced or separated parents), for example, Form 8332, Form 2120, or other valid documentation.
  • Child care provider’s Name, Federal ID or Social Security Number, and address. Also, provide the amount paid for child care.
  • If you paid real estate tax on your home, bring your paid receipt. This is deductible even if you are taking the standard deduction.
  • If you are itemizing your deductions, please bring a summary listing of your deductions and supporting details/receipts.
  • If you are taking college courses to further your education for a job, and you paid the tuition, please bring the tuition receipt and any financial aid or student loan statements.
  • If you want to have your refund deposited into your checking or savings account, bring your account details (a check assigned to the specific account).
  • Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements